Audax Cybersecurity is particularly sensitive to children and their surfing on the internet and publishes safety tips on how children can surf safely:
- On the internet it is easier to lie about who you really are.
- We do not accept strangers on our social media accounts.
- We use the privacy settings on the websites we visit.
- We don't put provocative names on our profiles.
- We never arrange meetings with people we have met through the internet.
- We do not send sensitive information or inappropriate videos or photos of us.
- We are never tempted by money or gifts, even if someone offers you money to rehearse in inappropriate scenes, it is still abuse.
- We seek the advice and support of an adult we know loves and trusts us.
- Always remember that even if the person you are talking to online is really who they appear to be, there is a chance that they could be part of a child exploitation ring.